HSE RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSES
The first aid curriculum is updated regularly, so rest assured that all our courses will keep your staff up to date with both the best practices, as well as the latest guidelines from the Health and Safety Executive. If your workplace needs something more bespoke, our courses can also be tailored to your specific requirements.
We also deliver training at weekends / after hours, and equipment can be provided at additional cost. Please call us to talk through your desired requirements, we will be more than happy to help!
300+ LOCAL CENTRES NATIONWIDE
Our comprehensive network of approved centres gives us the best coverage in the UK. No matter where in the country you are located, we can deliver the training you need. Please contact us to find courses in your area and book your training today!
IN-HOUSE TRAINING FROM JUST £37/PERSON
Most importantly, our courses are great value for money! Our ubiquitous coverage means that we are best placed to deliver the training as and when you need it. Group bookings are welcomed, and in most cases are often the most economical for you.
Our offer of £37/person is based upon the principle that a fully attended in-house course of 12 delegates, costing £445 +VAT, would work out at £37/person. Lower class sizes would invariably inflate the cost per person, but even with 3 delegates on an in-house course, you will save money in comparison to the cost of an open course with Red Cross or St Johns!
- Emergency First Aid at Work Training
- First Aid Annual Refresher Courses
- 3 Day First Aid at Work Training
- 2 Day First Aid Requalification Courses
- First Person On Scene Training Courses
- Automatic External Defibrillation Training
- Anaphylaxis Training Courses
- Paediatric First Aid Training Courses
- Baby & Child First Aid Training Courses
- Sports First Aid Training Courses